• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Soul Edge

Reactions: deepstrasz
~SOUL EDGE MODEL~
by Illidan(evil)x
-----------------

GIVE CREDITS TO ILLIDAN(EVIL)X IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

-----------------
-----------------
Soul Edge History:
Soul Edge was created by human hands.
At first it was just an ordinary sword, but after being bathed in blood and hatred countless times, the sword turned into a demonic weapon and gained a wicked soul called Inferno.
Those without strong wills are unable to escape the curse of its evil powers.
While it burns fiercely with the regret of lost souls, its blade shines with an icy gleam.
------------------
------------------
How to use:
- Item:
~ Just change the item model file to the Soul Edge Model.
------------------
- Attachment: Ability or trigger
Ability:
~ Copy and paste the Life Regeneration Aura in the spell section.
~ Set the target effect model file to my Soul Edge model, and target attachment to left or right hand.
~ Set spell target to only "SELF".
~ Set Life Regenerated to 0.
~ Give your unit the new ability.

Trigger:
~ Special effect - create effect on unit.
~ choose your unit and change the attachment point to "hand right" or "hand left"
------------------
ENJOY!

- Illidan(evil)x

Keywords:
sword axe cleaver
Contents

Soul Edge (Model)

Assets
Level 4
to add this just make an ability that targets "self" with this as the model, and right hand or left hand for attachmentpoints

Level 30
i added it as an attachment but it just act like an item model spinning around in the air instead of being weld in the hand by the wielder

Edit: Yeah i changed the required animation names to alternate and then he held it alrigth but whenever he swings it in an attack it for some reason switch to the item animation spinning around in the air until he's finnished with his swing. Why even add it as an item? The item chests are alright enough