• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Something.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just something I had made in my free time....
Didn't even bother making a new for it...

Not one of my best maps, but its one of my better one.

UPDATED:
Just added some more stuff...
Added what is supposed to be a tunnel, and some rocks/flowers/etc...

Keywords:
Something
Contents

Something. (Map)

Reviews
11:43, 21st Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't upload such low quality maps here, next time you do I will give you negative reputation. Use Epicwar for this, the Hive isn't a dump for your maps, Rejected. Browse the terrain forum and see some good...

M

11:43, 21st Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't upload such low quality maps here, next time you do I will give you negative reputation. Use Epicwar for this, the Hive isn't a dump for your maps, Rejected. Browse the terrain forum and see some good terrains there.

Level 1
What is with the cinematic type?
The terrain is bad. Only one kind of trees packed up. Rest place empty. What are you trying to picture?
Variations in trees needed. Use different tiles. Place the trees in a random manner.

My Rating : 1/5 & Vote For Disapproval