• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Something I should've done months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Indomitable1319 here. I know I should've done this a few months ago, but I didn't see this section on the forums. Well, I'm a weak Warcraft 3 player, who has a 75% chance to win against a single Easy on the map Hills Of Glory. My favorite playable race is Undead, and my favorite race is Naga. My WE skills? They suck. I'm a simple GUI user, that is currently working on two projects, Arthas' Journey, and Rentau's Voyage(Click on any of the pictures on my signature below for more information). I have 12 friends (2 pending) and 11 Reputation. The person I usually chat with is Magamdy, because he rocks and is funny. And the one I usually ask for help from is Septimus, and I look up to him as a big brother on The Hive. Well, anyway. That's all for now. Thanks for reading. See ya later.

Last edited:
Yeah bro, you've full on got a beard and pecs!

gandalf.jpg

Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.