• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Something about Netease dz platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
I write this because I see a thread says "make money on dz platform", which is very disgusting. Thus, I would like to say something about China's situation.
The thread:
China's map makers can make money on dz platform

Netease not only asks authors to sell items on platform, but also wirtes ads about capitalized maps.
Why? Netease did this because when items sold, platform also got profit.

As far as I can see, netease always preaches that capitalization helps to make better wc3 maps. We know it's a wrong logic, and netease knows it, too. But once netease keep preaching this shit opinion, some fools will choose to believe.
Someone like that guy, who wrote that thread I mention above on hive. That ( article in Chinese ) mainly tells that a shit made a "hot map" and earned money and set up a studio--typically junk ad.

About "hot map". Studio comes up with an idea that they hires people who registered many accounts to leave positive comments for their shit maps.
You know what? When I searched new map lists, this kind of shit has got hundreds of comments while other new maps got nothing.

About studio? Yes, that's wc3 map studio. Under the protection of netease, many shit mapmakers can sell items on the platform at will. It's common that one single item is more expensive than the whole wc3 reforge. "Items" can be gold pack, wood pack, VIP pack, hidden heroes and so on, most are not cheap at all. And mapmakers increase difficulty in order to sell new items.
So, some shits get enough money easily and set up a map studio to expand production. You can still see forums about hiring mapmapkers on China's websites.
Why people buy those shit? I really don't know.

Netease hosts some activities--all about money, yes--but who gets money? Don't know, maybe the shit who sells items.
Luckly, dogs of Netease are not here cause they don't know English.

Indeed, there're some nice players and mapmakers in dz platform, but they can't fight against the captial, especially when the platform owner supports.
I don't want to say this in China because netease dogs and map studios are everywhere.

Now there's only shit appears on dz platform.F**k Netease.

Sorry for the messy paragraph.
(The only advantage of dz platform is that i can run 1.27version, I don't like 1.31)

---------------------------------------------------------
Why I post a new thread because just writing a reply is easily ignored... And I'm talking about other things.
I saw you guys debated with that guy but it's worthless, there're too many of them. They'll come and post thread like that one by one, that's what happened in China these years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.