• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Someone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm in need of item skins/models. I need stuff like wine icons, bronze/silver coins icons, fruit icons, etc. Items for the Blizzard icons found in Icons, Author Blizzard, subject World of Warcraft pages about 7-18. A'' those miscellanious icons such as shrits, pants, fish, meat (ribs, chicken, turkey), wheat, etc. Please, someone has to make these kind of things for me. I'm in dire need for them!

Level 3
I will give you credit Sopho and thanks for helping me out. The items that I need are under Icons\Author: Blizzard Entertainment\Subject: World of Warcraft\pages 4 to like 17. The items I need are wine bottles, beer mugs, shirts (just make them according to icons), pants (according to icons), silver pocket watch, gold pocket watch, pick axe, pieces of paper, herbs (make them according to icons), gold brick, presents (according to icons), gems (blue, white, purple, red, and green), bag of wheat, pumpkin, banana, watermelon, apple, chicken, turkey, ribs, sausage, ham, sliced bread, loaf of bread, pie, cheese, bronze coin, silver coin, dynamite, capes (according to icons), bandages (according to icons), bags (according to icons), letters (according to icons), jewelry (according to icons), wool (according to icons), chest plate (according to icons), bracers (according to icons), boots (according to icons), and belts (according to icons).

I'm asking a lot. I know. But if you could do this Sopho, I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks again. And I will give a lot of credit to you. :lol:

Level 3
I know it's A LOT. Take ALL the time you need. Well, for the shirts in stuff. Just pick the ones that you think are nessasary. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.