• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Someone Advaced Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to ask about two things. I tried to find a code for custom weather but none of them work. Can someone please help with that.

Also I am making an RPG map and want to know if there is a way to create "!" above a unit that gives a quest. What is the code for that "!", it is often used in the Rexar campaign

PLEASE HELP

Level 28
I want to ask about two things. I tried to find a code for custom weather but none of them work. Can someone please help with that.
Afaik, there is no code to create new weather effects. You can only overwrite them. Custom Weather Effect?
Also I am making an RPG map and want to know if there is a way to create "!" above a unit that gives a quest. What is the code for that "!", it is often used in the Rexar campaign
  • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Other\TalkToMe\TalkToMe.mdl

Status
Not open for further replies.