• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Some song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
I have made some kind of song and I would like to get some feedback on it. I'm pretty satisfied with it myself.
There are some small fails in this recording but not enought to ruin it. So incase you intend to critisize me for those you should know that 'm already aware of them. All of them.

The recording contains: Intro, Verse, Chorus, Middle (same as intro).
There is also a little middle between the Verse and the Chorus with some A's but that's no biggy.

Attachments

• Something.mp3
    950.1 KB · Views: 95
Level 10
Intro: interesting intro. lol a little rough, but still good.
Verse: Pretty good, though the sound quality could be a little better. right now, it sounds like Guitar Hero. lol
Chorus:sound quality. There was a part where I almost lost it. kindof one sound veverberating.
Middle (ending?):pretty good, but I didn't notice it was the same as the intro. lol No clear ending. it's like one of those songs that fade away cause they repeat forever until you kill the boss, or something like that. lol

Overall: 3 stars

I didn't notice much change in the song, it sounded repetitive. Still nice. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.