• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Screenshots from my ORPG :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The naga stuff looks pretty good but it needs more doodads, stuff, the platforms where you stand looks really plain and you ought to add some fitting stuff that makes it look less plain same for the ground beneath the ''platforms'' looks plain and needs some variation other than that the temple and structures themselfs looks really good!

Level 15
The naga stuff looks pretty good but it needs more doodads, stuff, the platforms where you stand looks really plain and you ought to add some fitting stuff that makes it look less plain same for the ground beneath the ''platforms'' looks plain and needs some variation other than that the temple and structures themselfs looks really good!

Thanks, I will see what can i do :wink: !

Level 6
For my opinion I think that your ruin are too clean, it's like if someone wash it, no debris, no rock...continue working on it you're on the good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.