• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some resource upload issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm back. And your new resource section looks very promising.

Issue 1:

I've tested uploading a dummy model that will attach multiple models so that I could upload the Koopa models as a pack. But there is one problem. The resource section doesn't support models with model attach wich will cause an error when I upload the dummy model.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function Substitute() in
/home/hivework/public_html/resources/includes/functions.php on line 114

You should fix that problem.

Issue 2:

When I upload icons, they will not automatically include BTN. So I have to give them BTN manually.

Plus you should add support for uploading scorescreen icons.

Issue 3:

There are no functions to add a readme file when uploading resources.

EDIT: Noticed now that there was a Bug Report forum. Please can any mod move this thread.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Issue 1:
I've tested uploading a dummy model that will attach multiple models so that I could upload the Koopa models as a pack. But there is one problem. The resource section doesn't support models with model attach wich will cause an error when I upload the dummy model.

You want to upload everything in one? I fixed that php error.

Issue 2:

When I upload icons, they will not automatically include BTN. So I have to give them BTN manually.

Well. BTN is part of the name and you decide the name.

Plus you should add support for uploading scorescreen icons.

Yeah I will think about that

Issue 3:

There are no functions to add a readme file when uploading resources.
I will add this.

Thank you for your post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.