• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some needed icons :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me with some icons!
I need around 5....
#1- Boiling water....
- I need a icon representing the ability (Boil Water) The water could be in a bucket or a recolor of THIS icon to blue would be sufficient.
#2 Crates...
- I need a icon representing some crates, like in the editor http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/abkrfe/Crates.jpgHERE Or
Crates.jpg
] Any way you could would be awesome :)
#3 Cooking....
- I need a icon to represent Cooking, like the one in wow, or an icon of just some meat over a fire... Anything!
#4 - Not needed yet.....
#5 - Not needed yet.....
Thanks for any help i get. You will recive credits in my map thank you!

Last edited:
Level 15
#2 - there are box icons in WCIII already. They are in "Extra" section of icons.
#3 - step 1: take WoW icon; step 2: put into ButtonManager; step 3: ????; step 4: profit!

Level 7
#2 - there are box icons in WCIII already. They are in "Extra" section of icons.
I didn't really like those, i wanted an icon to show 3 boxes..but if thats all I have......
#3 - step 1: take WoW icon; step 2: put into ButtonManager; step 3: ????; step 4: profit!
That's not what i really wanted, i wanted something more unique.......

Thanks i can try your ideas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.