• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

some models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi. i need a couple models. first i no well from what people said that there is a master cheif model if some knows where i can get plz post it or send to my email and ummm also could some1 who is good at making star wars models make a obi wan or anikin or count duku or well i cant thing of any more but if you are good at making plz make those thanks.

my email is [email protected]

Hi. i need a couple models. first i no well from what people said that there is a master cheif model if some knows where i can get plz post it or send to my email and ummm also could some1 who is good at making star wars models make a obi wan or anikin or count duku or well i cant thing of any more but if you are good at making plz make those thanks.

my email is [email protected]

On that masterchief, you can try using the search feature in the forums. It will help you.
On the others, you must have to give a valid reason why people should even consider doing those models for you. None is simply going to model just out of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.