• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Some Important Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello.
I have some important questions.

1-Double posting is posting 2 times in a thread OR post 2 times the same reply in a thread?

2-How do I add a picture to my signatures?

Level 27
Double posting is when you post and then make another post in same thread when there's no other posts made by other people between your posts, and there's less then 48 hours between your posts.
So:

If you post, then someone else posts, then you post, it's fine.
If you make a post and then another one right after it on smae thread, it's double post.
If you make a post, then another one and another on same thread, it's triple-post.

You use BB code to add pictures.

Level 30
* Double posting is not allowed since its similar to spam, but you can make double posts if you have a reason to do so. but triple posts, well not good

* Tick your "User CP"

then look at the left side of your screen, you will see a scroll full of additions for you to fix it up yourself.

Look for the "Settings & Options" and find Signature go tick it. and your done! if you want to reveal an image on your sig, just use this BB code "
". note that all sigs had size limit because of the site's management, so find a good pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.