• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I want to request a solution for this model (it is a DK but with a Blood Elf texture), in the model editor if it is visible, but it is the opposite in the World Editor. I thank you in advance. :vw_death:

Attachments

• HeroBloodKnight.mdx
    156.1 KB · Views: 13
Level 21
I want to request a solution for this model (it is a DK but with a Blood Elf texture), in the model editor if it is visible, but it is the opposite in the World Editor. I thank you in advance. :vw_death:
I don't see anything wrong with the model. Try restarting the World Editor and make sure the texture (HeroBloodknight.blp) has also been imported.

Last edited:
Level 7
I don't see anything wrong with the model. Try restarting the World Editor and make the texture (HeroBloodknight.blp) has also been imported.

Did you use Textures\ or Replaceable\Textures?.
Because I used the Replaceable\Textures and it didn't work

Last edited:
Level 7
@Hermit I had to extract the texture of the model, because the one that was in my files did not match :hohum:, in the end the one that I extracted worked, thank you very much for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.