• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weaponless & glowless Demon Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Now I know what you’re thinking! I used to use the vertex modifier all of the time and used it quite a lot for all of my many needs, but after some computer failings I can no longer use it due to files going missing (this one in particular is apparently common and yet there’s no solution on the net!). Basically I can use model viewer and the MDX converter, but not oinkers vertex editor.

So I am requesting just one model;
The night elf Demon Hunter model without its weapons and hero/team glow.

Or if anyone knows a program that is compatible with WC3 models which I can use to rid the model of these things myself, it would be REALY appreciated.

+Rep for either solution and Creds in the game if you make the model yourselves.

Thank you in advance (and I hope I'm not annoying people)

You can use War3ModelEditor to remove the hero glow, and an image-editing program to remove the weapons in the texture, if your vertex modifier doesn't work. I need to go out and will be back in 8 hours, some point between now and then you could tell me if you will do it yourself using war3modeleditor and image-editing program, or if you want me to go ahead and do it.
BTW For weapons, you could also squishie their vertices, if you are unable to remove them.

Level 6
You can use War3ModelEditor to remove the hero glow, and an image-editing program to remove the weapons in the texture, if your vertex modifier doesn't work. I need to go out and will be back in 8 hours, some point between now and then you could tell me if you will do it yourself using war3modeleditor and image-editing program, or if you want me to go ahead and do it.
BTW For weapons, you could also squishie their vertices, if you are unable to remove them.

Just tried out the model editor. I can get rid of the team glow pretty easily but the Demon Hunter model is combined with its demon form and its very jumbled. I cant tell where the weapons are, wereas the section system would have helped on Vertex modifier.

Sry mate :(

Id really appretiate if you did the snip for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.