• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Weaponless Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey guys,

I'm in dire need of a weaponless fel orc warlock (no staff and shield) and fel orc peon. I found an old 2009 tutorial on the site and once I got up to converting the model from mdx to mdl and tried to open it in a vertex modifier, the vertex modifier would error upon opening.

Are there any kind souls out there that could help me out? Would be much appreciated. :ogre_kawaii:

EDIT: Also a Thrall's Hammer by itself would be amazing, just as an attachment.

Level 10

Yeah that was the first thread I obviously referred to but that user only gave a faceless, weaponless GREEN warlock and and a normal weaponless green warlock. I need the fel version. The rest of the thread doesn't have the fel one either. And like I said I tried to attempt it myself but I can't get the vertex modifier to open and I even tried the alternate method of using the War3 Model Editor and that won't open either.

Level 21
I tried with Disarm but the staff and his hand are connected so by removing the staff it removes his hand.Hang on,Ill try a alternative method

Level 10
Status
Not open for further replies.