• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Soldiers vs Zombies 2.13b + AI v.08

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
---Soldiers vs Zombies 2.13Beta is OUT!---

The Most awaited zombie map. This is my first map and this is my first map second update.

Survive until Wave 10 and kill the Head Zombie. Your Team need cooperation to survive the zombie apocalypse.

Previous Versions (2009)
SvZ v.1.12 [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/soldiers-vs-zombies-1-01-ai-v-03-a-156174"]Link[/self]
Latest Version (2010)
SvZ 2.13Beta -Viewing-

New Special Zombie :
Felhound Zombie by
New Zombie Models
Zombies models by Kamikaze
New Head Zombie Model
Zombie Hook Model by Judash137

scr3b.png
scr1.png

scr2v.png

Features :
Unit Selection
AI Bot
Different Stats of Marines
New Models
10 Waves of Zombies!
4 Mutant Zombies

Features coming soon
Versus Mode (11 Soldiers vs 1 Zombie Master)
Campaign Mode
Radio Communication Sounds
Gameplay Music
New Zombies
-Ghoul
2 New Mutant Zombies
-Grinder Zombie
-Bloody Butcher Zombie
ETC...

Thanks for the models...

11 Soldiers will fight 100 Overwhelmed Horde of Zombies that controls by a 1 zombie master. Versus Mode is just like Zombie Master (Half - Life 2 Modification). Zombie Master controls special zombies, zombies and boss. Well Soldiers need to find crates for some items.

Campaign mode give you thrill. You need to pass through bosses and zombies. This Campaign mode have more realistic gameplay than Versus Mode and Normal Mode

BUG FIXES
09/10/2010 4:36 - Felstalker Zombie LIFE FIX...

Keywords:
Zombies, Humans, Versus, Survival, Normal, Shooting, Dalaran
Contents

Soldiers vs Zombies 2.13b + AI v.08 (Map)

Reviews
18:52, 12th Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: (Map) Credits Comment
Level 6
Improve the description. How do we play the game? What is the objective of the game? And so on...

Level 1
~ I fail to see how this could ever be approved. The people above have spoken, yet I find the terrain very plane and poor in general. My advice to the author ? : Stop making zombie themed maps...Literally...just...don't.

(Off-topic : *One GOOD zombie map exists though and I recommend it : Whispers In The Dark)

Level 13
where did you get these models from? they arn't on the Hive. Anyway I like this game, just improve the terrain please.

Last edited:
Level 7
DeadBoss' Review
1. DESCRIPTION
- Your map description is very poor, use the BB code to improve the description. Add information about the gameplay, credits, screenshots, tips, videos & changelog.
VOTE: 2/5
2. TERRAIN
- The terrain is very bad, you have just spammed lots of doodads on the map that is not good. There are not lots of places to hide with your hero. And also you have used the blizzard clffts.
VOTE 2/5
3. GAMEPLAY
- Gameplay is boring you just have to survive like in any other zombie maps. Make some missions, add puzzles etc.
VOTE 1/5
4. TRIGGERS
- You don't have to much triggers in your map. Add systems for much better gameplay.
VOTE: 1/5
Results

VOTE: 1
Vote for REJECTION
~ MAP
REPORTED

Moderation

Soldiers vs Zombies 2.13b + AI v.08
Created by ZombieTerminator ; Uploaded by: ZombieTerminator

Your map description is very bad, hiden tags do nothing, no resized, recolored text at all!
You must give credits to users for their resources!

Other than presentation if we check triggers we can see poor quality here!
Because this is survival map memory leaks are high priority!
I will show you now 1 bad trigger example:
  • Red
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
      • (Player 1 (Red) controller) Equal to Computer
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move GLA Rebel 0000 <gen> instantly to (Center of humanspawn1 <gen>)
It create location/point leak, prof that your map have leaks (I won't post troublesome triggers because they are huge)
Still this trigger is good for our example because it show us that you created 1 trigger for each player instead of only 1 that can do job!

Terrain is very poor, you miss large number of doodads at first place, sometimes terrains like dark forests can look much better than white, pink walls!

Few units, few abilities, few items!
Nothing custom made that can look awesome!
Few imported models that increase map quality are created by different authors, not you and you didn't even gave credit to them!

Sorry dude, check post above as well!
Map status: Rejected

Broken Rules:
(Map) Credits
Thread Cleaned:
/