• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

-snow and -night/day commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
how would i go about making a -snow on/off or a -night/day command that only affected the person that typed it. if player 2 types -snow on then only let player 2 see the snow...and same with the night and day. anyone know? also, how do i turn a model around? if i have a shield attachment to the left hand, but the shield needs to be on the right hand, but it cant because then the outside of the shield is facing into the units body, how do iturn that around?

Level 4
I think weather effects and the day and night cycle are global and affect everyone together. So I don't think you can have it individual for specific players. But I could be wrong about this.

If you want to turn a unit, you can use the action command: "Unit - Make Unit Face Angle"

Level 17
For turning on a snow effect you would need to use a getlocalplayer function, but that causes your players to desync if you haven't mastered the oh, mighty secrets of the getlocalplayer function, so I highly discourage you from using it.
You can't set different time for a player than another player, that would cause desync.
Zaraf already answered your third question :)

Status
Not open for further replies.