• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Smash TV ver.0.96 Alpha

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well i have worked on this map for ages, though i stoped creating it for about 2 or 3 years until i finaly got back at it. if you guys like what i have created so far then comment the map. (i may get back at working on it if you like what has been done so far)

I must warn you guys.
its in ALPHA stages and i have not finished the full game.

Im posting it here on alpha stages so i can get some feedback on what i have created so far.

The map is (almost) finished.
maybe 1-2 days of work and it will be playable as an beta.

The map is free to change for everyone!
just remember to give me the credits of the idea and other stuff copied from me =)

Keywords:
Smash, TV
Contents

Smash TV ver.0.96 Alpha (Map)

Reviews
10:35, 21st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Update your previously approved map, don't multiple upload it, Rejected.

M

10:35, 21st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Update your previously approved map, don't multiple upload it, Rejected.

Level 3
Its about:

Its about clearing the game (ofc).
Maybe i should have also described the map a bit more.

Smash TV:
is like the snes game "Smash TV" you have to clear levels and waves of monsters to clear the game.
Bosses at the end of the rounds, thats about 12 waves of monsters and 3 "special" waves. aka round 1.

The begining of the game you may choice your primary skill (Intellect, Strength, Agility)
you begin as an Farmer and continue evolveing in combat.
there are alot of items to choice from and skills to buy/train.

mini-games will be added when i fix the ideas above =)

As i said in the description: Its in Alpha stage and will be continued if anyone have interest in seeing the full game.

Sorry for my English...