• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Smash TV for StarCraft 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, I'm interested in making a Smash TV map for StarCraft 2. I'm looking for one person who would be interested in working on it with me. There is no real "positions" involved. I can do everything, but I like having another person with me to build momentum and motivation off each other. Also, it can reduce the workload, provide constructive criticism/ideas, and make the overall project run better than a "one-man-show".

The ideal person would be familiar with Smash TV, and have played either the SC1 versions of the map, or the WC3 versions. This would help in their providing of ideas and understanding of what needs to be done on the map.

Alternatively, if you are already working on a Smash TV project, and would like to have ME join you in helping, then I'm willing to look into that as well.

I just want to see a nice Smash TV map for SC2 :) I don't really care who makes it, it just has to be good. And rather than wait around for someone else to "eventually" make it, I'm willing to do it myself.

If you are interested, please send me an IM message on any of these IM contacts:

AIM: ZarafFaraz
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]

Thanks

Level 2
My god, you have no idea how awesome that sounds... If you already have somebody whose working on it with you, that's cool as well, but like you said, I think it would be cool to make a Smash T.V. Like the one for the SNES. I haven't messed around too much with the SC2 editor, but I have a lot of experience with the WC3 editor, and I think that I am capable of doing everything required to make a Smash T.V. clone work. Until you respond, I am going to work on a few of the games systems, not that it has very many or that they are complex... just going to get started. I'm really interested in making this happen, so a message would be great!

Gmail [email protected]
Or send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.