• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Cinematic] Small Lich King Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I need help setting up a cinematic for when the hero you play goes face-to-face with the Lich King. I only need camera angles, I have the voice and durations. Also, if possible, at the end I'd like the Lich King to "cast a spell" that turns all of the terrain into Blight. PM me if you want to know more/help

Thanks, +Rep if you help me

Level 5
Well Do This In World Editor first set your camera when editing and then go to cameras in the tools window with units and doodads, create a camera and your done, in order for the lich king to do a spell go to triggers and place it where you like the spell to be casted, to cast blight theres two ways you can do it but I just make my custom blight abillity which you get from undead buildings, you just make a abillity and a dummy, create a region and make the dummy appear there and oh make sure the lich king does a spell animation, you can figure that one out easy in animation in triggers :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.