• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Small Bug in Darky's "Multi-Aura" Spell map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I just thought I should mention a small bug I realized while testing Darky's multi-aura map (with the critical strike, extra life, armor, invisibility, cloak of flames, etc.) The problem is, if the hero with the aura dies, the aura effects around him still remain in that same distance around his dead body (acting as if the hero was still alive, but unmoving.) I guess this could probably be easily fixed, but I just wanted to bring it to attention in the event that you might be wishing to debug it. =) thanks for reading this, and thanks for making great spells =)
-iNVaLiDSyNTaX

Level 12
iNVaLiDSyNTaX said:
I just thought I should mention a small bug I realized while testing Darky's multi-aura map (with the critical strike, extra life, armor, invisibility, cloak of flames, etc.) The problem is, if the hero with the aura dies, the aura effects around him still remain in that same distance around his dead body (acting as if the hero was still alive, but unmoving.) I guess this could probably be easily fixed, but I just wanted to bring it to attention in the event that you might be wishing to debug it. =) thanks for reading this, and thanks for making great spells =)
-iNVaLiDSyNTaX

It keeps the effect when the hero is dead? lol,

anyways: This doesn't seem to be the right place to talk about that, right?

second.- Just Use my aura template

Status
Not open for further replies.