• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Slighty Diff Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi there all,

I am new here and maybe nobody can help me here but I thought this a good place to ask. Basicly while I have read the rules here and am respectful of what you folks are doing here I am still looking for a person that can get hold of a Chimaera and Horde Great Hall (cant rem name i play human mostly) .obj or any 3d file for that matter. The reason I am after them is I am a papercrafter and while I can get hold of wow models quite easily I have being trying to get .obj versions of wc3 models for a LONG time.

As I said I understand that you guys dont distribute blizz own models just created new ones, which I think is fair enough. but In this case (as I am not making mods) some kind soul would make an exception.

I have tried getting them myself to no avail as I use mac and only have virtual PC for wowviewer and pepakura (app to make printable templates of models) so 3ds MAX isnt really an option for me.

If there is anyone out there that could get .obj of a Chimaera and Horde Hall I would be in your debt and would happily exchange my skills as a graphics artist by profession (maybe a nice signature or title sting for youtube vids etc)

Thanks Folk. :spell_breaker:

oh BTW, I would need the associated UV texture also to re skin in c4D thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.