• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

slannesh2

Keywords:
slannesh warlock mage wizard
Contents

slannesh2 (Model)

Level 2
Good work, I'll give it 3/5. It hurts not to give more since I'm a big fan of Raven Software's games. The reason I won't give 5 is that he doesn't walk to good, looks like he got rigor mortis or something, and he doesn't leave foot prints. And another bad thing is that spell animations wont animate ON the character, he could be burning to death without even noticing it. I'll need some tip on fixing this model like adding spell animations on him and adding footprints. Perhaps I've done wrong installing the files, but I'm pretty sure it's right. Take this as a constructive criticism.

But on the other hand, a great job though! More models like this! I'd like to se big floating skulls from Heretic as a model for WC3.

Level 1
Ok for anyone having trouble getting this working this all you need to do:
Import dsparil.blp
dsparil.mdx
LightningRed_1.blp
LightningRed_2.blp
LightningRed_3.blp

Change the Imported files to:
Units\chaos\HeroShadowCrafter\dsparil.blp
Units\chaos\HeroShadowCrafter\dsparil.mdx
Textures/LightningRed_1.blp
Textures/LightningRed_2.blp
Textures/LightningRed_3.blp

Level 2
It might have been better if you/whomever made it had based it off of jaina, and it does look like this model is based off an archmage with the horse removed. :?

Level 3
When you look at it you say "Wow, Great model"

When you play with it how ever you say: "Wow, Amazing Model"[/list]

Level 2
Wow Realy awsome !!! Congratulations :D
Finaly there is a Dark Priest in W3.
One suggestion if u have time try to make a Dread Lord like hero (a Vampire) based on this style it would look realy cool :p
I agree with the others on giving 5/5 :)

Level 6
Well... the model is 2.5 times larger than the map plus all 23 JASS triggers I would use it in... It's good otherwise. I'd use it if it wasn't so big. But, if it wasn't so big, it might not be as good. Such is life...

Level 7
omg.. this is... i fuckign cant put a word in man!! OMG! Its like... ::SHOCK!!!::
How the hell can... I dl'ed this model before i watched the comments, and it works! FLAWLESS work RIGHTFIELD, or rather, TIGHTFIELD... xD...
6,99/5!!! :D

Level 1
hey, i cant get this model to work, but i love it, its awesome, ive seen it in other games, but it wont import correctly T.T i imported it right, and double checked