• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sky Display Modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I've been trying to modify the sky model without much luck. I'm trying to add a "bottom" section to it so that even when looking straight down at it in normal game view through transparent terrain it will be visible. It just needs to have another plane added to the bottom to complete the cube. Ideally it would use the exact same texture as the "sides" of the sky cube. Could someone do this? Rep and credit will of course be given. Thanks.

Level 10
You can adjust the sky's angle? I know its cube shaped, my problem is that it lacks a bottom section. When viewed through a transparent ground texture with normal in-game camera angles it appears as just black because there's no bottom to the model. I need some way to allow the sky's texture to be visible when viewed from that angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.