• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Skudge's Animated ___ Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Are you in need of some sort of an animated image, and are completely clueless as to how to do it yourself? Well look no further.

Welcome to my new, ossim thread. I am Skudgemuffin, and today I shall create something for you, whether it be an animated sigiture, avatar, logo, or whatever. Just know that I am animating and not creating something from scratch.

What can(t) you do?
Samples! SAMPLES!!1!
Make me one? :D

Currently...
The Line
Completed Requests

What can(t) you do?
I can do stuff such as:
• Fades
• Bizarre spinning, rotating, or flying around
• Displaying different still images every x seconds; such as screenshots of your Warcraft map or something. Yes, .gifs can have relatively giant dimensions.
• Changing text every x seconds
• Modifying an already existing animated file (.gif) somehow (speeding up, slowing down, drawing* on it, etc.)
• Stringing together some pictures you have
• Modifying an existing signature to do the above
• Although I will not draw fun pictures, I can create some funky looking text.
• Shoop da Whoop

I will not:
• Create you an epic Photoshop signature, UNLESS you want something simple such as the first sample.
*Draw stuff for you - unless you want something quality in any of the samples below. I animate, not draw.
• Create some sort of 360 degree rotation around something, or anything 3D

Now you may find yourself saying, "Why Skudge, there is nothing left!" Well look below.

Samples! SAMPLES!!1!
This is stuff I created myself, for myself, which I will be adding to. If you want completed request click here. If you want to see samples of my Photoshop stuff (Look at the text!) click here to go to my album.
skudge_fade.gif

leonidas.gif

Original .gif
pwnt.gif

Modified .gif
users.gif

(These are by no means the limits at to which I can modify .gifs. I did this in 3 minutes)

Original .gif
ninja.gif

Modified .gifs
ninja2.gif

ninja3.gif

ohwtf2.gif

shoop_first.gif

Make me one? :D
Post here, and you will be added to he line. Please say exactly what you want and any details you think I'll need. When I complete something, I'll upload it to my Photobucket and post it here. I highly recommend you save it yourself and upload it to the internet yourself, just for safety.

Currently...
Current status: waiting for requests :D

The Line
Completed Requests

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.