• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hiya, i played a game (Veun's DnD) and some skins i liked. So i copyed and pasted the MDL's to my map i am making. and then i placed the 7 units on teh ground to see if they turned out fine, AND they did! i was uber happy. So then i tested the map. Guess what? al the units werent there! all i could see where there shadows. So i tabbed out and went to my editor. there were 7 GCOD's (Green Cubes Of Doom). the units MDL's are Judah2(Sword)2a.mdl , Units\DwarfWarrior.mdl , HeroWhiteManeDruidX.mdl , RedDragonFirePhalanx.mdl , AzureDragonJudicator.mdl , DragonCallerofFire.mdl , And ElvenSpearmen.mdl. soooooo, anyone know how to fix this?:sad:

Level 2
Ok, well insted of blowing your lid, why not just tell me where i might be able to downlad these modles?

Level 4
Ok, well insted of blowing your lid, why not just tell me where i might be able to downlad these modles?

The easiest way is to contact the origional creator of the map and ask them where they got the model/skin and if you could get it along with the relevant credits. The easiest way to do this is to whisper the player in bnet or if they have a website in the load page or email to use those.

Status
Not open for further replies.