• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[skins] Clockwork Goblin; Gold, Crimson and Cobalt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Yes...
Primary Color Clockwork Goblins
It seems like a simple Recolor job so I would do it myself...
I can't find them in wc3 viewer...

Either way...
If you can tell me how to find them or Do it for me.... I don't care...

If you plan to do it for me..... please keep a couple themes in mind
1) Gold is kinda Precious looking
2) Crimson looks kinda feirce
3) Cobalt should look like thats the way a Clockwork goblin should be....

KTHNXBAI

Level 12
yes. here are the .mdx and the .blp
(BTW both the Tinker and the Clockwerk use the same .blp so i would recomand u change the .blp used by clockwerk in the .mdx to ur custom one)
if u dont know how to and u recolored them jsut give me the name of the .blps and ill modify it :)

Attachments

• HeroTinker.blp
    84.7 KB · Views: 119
  • HeroTinkerRobot.mdx
    28.4 KB · Views: 128
Level 12
if u can dot he skins he said in his post he wants ppl to do it Or give to him but if u do it i bet he gona be happy :)

Its fine either way
I'd appreciate if someone taught meh cuz I know how many requests this place gets...
And its the epic model requests that need to be done...
Not simple little stuff liek this :)

Hey! you can always use my tutorial about exporting units from the War3patch.mpq! AND, i can do this skins for you...

I was looking in the tutorials but for some reason I couldn't one that hooked me up...
Is it still pending?

yes. here are the .mdx and the .blp
(BTW both the Tinker and the Clockwerk use the same .blp so i would recomand u change the .blp used by clockwerk in the .mdx to ur custom one)
if u dont know how to and u recolored them jsut give me the name of the .blps and ill modify it :)

Thanx ^___^
I gots teh Gimpzorz so I think I'll be aight....
But... if things don't work out....
I'll might take you up on that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.