• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

skinning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i have gone into the program image extractor 2, and i saved the HeroPaladin into a tga format so i can edit it in paintshop pro, and when i have done that in painto shop pro and i have too open it in image extractor again too save it too an blp format its gone all blue.. th whole thing isnt blue,,, but it is kinda so i can see trough it.. what have i done wrong...saved it wrong? cause sometimes it says wrong compressed or something... plz help me.

Level 3
Check to make sure there aren't multiple layers while ur editing in Paintshop. If there is delete the ones u don't want and merge the ones together that you do. I'm not sure what to say... Make sure your monitor isn't making lots of blue either. :)

Level 3
i use PSP7 for all my graphix so if you could be more detailed in everything you're describing i could be of some assistance.

are you editing any alpha channels?

are you working with layers?

hit F12 before you save the skins and under what settings are you saving it?

and just give an all around step by step detail of what you do before it becomes all blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.