• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skinner and Icon maker needed for Acolyte's RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.

Currently Acolyte's RPG is goign great, but I've realized lately that I have a desperate need for skinners and icon...ers.

Requirements
- Experienced
- Active
- You must have QUALITY work to show. I dont want people showing their stuff made in paint trying to get into the project

I have a space open for Skinner - Iconer - Both If I get someone who can do both then I will not need anyone else.

- Acolyte

Level 11
i can i can

ohh i cant wait for your rpg.i volunteer to do this.plz go to my icon and skin workshop.i am not very good wiht icons but i can do skins np.i will olny do 3 skins max for you at a time, i am very busy and have many skins on my hands.

Level 8
i can help. I just expericanced a new teqnique, now my skins look great. Ill be active to do the skins for it after i finish my crystal giant (tree of life made out of CRYSTALS!!! topaz diamond ruby emrald saphire gold silver bronze , and maybe petrified wood.) hehe. So far ive done face.

Level 8
halo,Ur retarted arn't u? Its like, why go and make a skin and icon workshop if you've never made a skin and ur icons are crap? And if u had a brain that was actuly bigger then a few penuts then you would actuly know that my first ten skins used filter u retard, Its all freehand if u can read.

Status
Not open for further replies.