• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skin - Drow Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I want a skin for some drow elves.. and i dont mean the light tealish blue skin!! i mean.. dark gray skin.. and everything else dont matter.. as long as its not a eye-sore..

Level 6
Shrinrokon said:
i can do it its not gonna be that hard so ill get started right away.. but what units do you want?

Demon Hunter (not evililldan)
-
HighElvesArcher
-
Kael
-
Priest
-
Spell Breaker.

Hey i like that Ranger one.. its good..

Level 3
ok.. i saw ur skins... very nice but i know drows from baldurs gate and icewind dale and id like to help out with some ideas for the armor and the weapons...
if you really wan to have cool drows try to use the following picture i made (from bg2) just for the equipment ideas

1090616889.gif

edit: pls do NOT see this as an offense i just wanna HELP, coz im a big drowfan ^^

Level 3
mmh... they ARE so small coz baldurs gate is a very pre-millenium game (94..u know), so this was one of the best graphik then but sure i can do it bigger 4 you... but the quality will be less than this then (than this then ^^ is that correctly english?)

1090619185.gif

i also deleted the shadows which may were disturbin :p

Level 3
i would be soo cool if you can alpha out (or whatever... my skinning experiments didnt even have teamcolours...) so that they have such bizarre weapons, armor and bolts/arrows

(The very best would be, if someone could make elves with crossbow models ^^)

Level 3
mmh u just copy and pasted it... did u realized that its a compact art of the armor? there are boots in the front... mmh i would do so nice skins if i had the know-how... i already drawed something by hand but my freakin scanner doesnt work!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Level 7
hey Shrinrokon you should make your own warhouse any way can you alpha out things cuz i need to know. if you can then i have a request for you.

Uther Model, take away the beard, give him the same armor only more shiney and golden (make all armor golden plz), give him blonde hair, and thats it thnx Shrin. (can i call you shrin?)

Status
Not open for further replies.