• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drizzt Do'Urden Hero Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a model of Drizzt Do'Urden, a drow, for my current map. To be specific, a Drow is a dark elf. They have nearly black skin, and thick, white hair. Drizzt has two thin scimitars as weapons, and his attack manuveurs are described as a "dance of death", meaning graceful, swift, and deadly accurate. His clothes, other than the obvious, are a cloak, gloves, and a hood, most dark in color, and "lavendor orb"-like eyes. I hope I gave you enough information. If you need more, contact me or reply.

Level 2
Drizzt is a drow from a book written by R.A. Salvatore, and I need him in a map I'm making that is going to use him and a couple other characters from a few of his books. The object is going to be infiltrate a castle and kill the king, in general. Drizzt would be good addition, but if I can't get a model for him, I'll prolly just end up using the regular model of a demon hunter. It would be a lot better if I get a model, it would probably make the map a little more popular. A lot of people know who he is, but I guess it just depends where you live and if you like to read a lot or not.

Level 31
Well, I decided to take pitty... and I've been meaning to make a drizzt model anyways. I admit it, I'm a drizzt fan. Anyways, the path for the skin is just "Drizzt.blp", so just delete the "war3mapImported/" part. based off the demon hunter and Preist. I couldn't remember his armor, so I gave him some studded leather armor and gren pants/cloak.

Attachments

• Drizzt_portrait.mdx
    47.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Drizzt.mdx
    376.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Level 2
i just downloaded it, and apparantly its not done? lol its just the hero glow, either way, thanks for working on it

Level 2
well, i'm not working on a legacy of the drow map right now, but i might some time later. About the model, the skin doesn't work... it just shows hero glow, as i said. I did make it Drizzt.blp too, got rid of the war3imported\, i even tried it using textures\Drizzt.blp, still didn't work

Level 2
you don't need to post in this thread, no one is going to reply to yours in a matter of an hour on most occassions, wait atleast 3 days

Level 31
Alright, I've had that problem before. Somthing messes up in the Conerting process, I think. It's pissing me off. I can't seem to be able to fix it like I normaly do. Hmmmm. I'll upload the TGA file and get some one to come here and look at it.

Attachments

• Drizzt.tga
    246.4 KB · Views: 115
Level 2
apparantly no one can fix it... damn, that sucks, but i guess i should give it a few more days atleast... i'm actually mostly posting this just to put it at the top of the threads again lol

Level 36
It seems that Cavman is in the process of fixing it for you.

Please make sure not to bump a thread until 48 hours has passed since the last response. Since you did this, you're in the clear, but i'm just making sure you didn't bump it at a random time and your oneness with the rules was completely coinsidental.

Level 2
aha, got it, thanks! not the best but the best i got, i thank you for the work you did and you will recieve credit in my map.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.