• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skill leveling system V1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This isn't fully MUI (it works with multiple players, but not multiple units for the same player).
It can be used with things like RPG's. The leveling system only works if there isn't more than one unit with that ability in a team (sorry about that, only way I knew how to do that).
It DOES work with multiple players having the same ability.

Note: Sometimes it takes a long time between the message and leveling of the skill. I don't know why that is and how I can fix that.

Keywords:
Skill, System, Level up, Multiplayer use, Multiplayer, Skill system
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
12.12 IcemanBo: For long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. Bribe Critical level - Remove "Do nothing" - A lot of special effect leaks Critical chosen - (Trained unit) Equal to (Random unit from (Units of type Critical Hit)) # LEAKS Vision...

M

IcemanBo: For long time as NeedsFix. Rejected.

Bribe

Critical level
- Remove "Do nothing"
- A lot of special effect leaks

Critical chosen
- (Trained unit) Equal to (Random unit from (Units of type Critical Hit)) # LEAKS

Vision map
- Each "Entire map" creates a region - each leaks

The rest of the triggers look like they have the same problems as the critical triggers do.

## Needs fix ##