• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skeleton Map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xNS

xNS

Level 2
I apologize if this is not in the correct section.

Can somebody direct me to some good skeleton maps for Hero Sieges or just a general place to find skeleton maps to build off of?

xNS

xNS

Level 2
Haha I normally do. But my brother got on my computer and got the harddrive wrecked with viruses. And my flashdrive (which had my maps backed up) was also infected. So now I am just lazy :p

xNS

xNS

Level 2
I started it from scratch. It's called The Chosen (Hero Siege). Each Hero will be modeled after an angel and defend a Kingdom guarding a sacred location. The enemies are demons and servants of the devil. To win, you must eventually fight your way through and perform sacrificial rituals (they lower your hero's stats) to close the gates from hell; then go deeper to destroy the servants' base.

Status
Not open for further replies.