• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sir Anduin Lothar and 2 Paladin Reforged

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Sir Anduin Lothar, the Lion of Azeroth, was the last true descendant of the ancient Arathi bloodline, a knight champion of the Kingdom of Azeroth.

To import model:Import texture to your map and remove "war3imported/"

Update 17/4/2021:

Reduce filze size of Lothar model by removing LOD geoset
Add Lothar Icon
Add 2 Paladin model and Icon ( Overpower request me for 2 Paladin model )
Previews
Contents

Anduin Lothar Icon (Icon)

Paladin 1 Icon (Icon)

Paladin 1 Reforged (Model)

Paladin 2 Icon (Icon)

Paladin 2 Reforged (Model)

Sir Anduin Lothar Reforged (Model)

Level 4
Very good model, i like the base skeleton a lot that you took. It looks very good, if i had to criticize something but it's just a very tiny detail, the beard looks to bright.

Great model! I was wondering if it is possible to make 2 paladin models more with the same cinematic animations as this one in the future? I am making a Custom Campaign at the moment and I am looking for unique Paladin models. Your Lich King Model rocks btw
Currently,I still working on Malygos model,I must finish this model first before making another.Lothar model is the second model that I made when I begin making model so it need a little update to optimize but now I don't have lots of free time, I will try to make for you 1 or 2(I'm not sure).Can you have suggestion about paladin appearance.

Level 4
If you want to do it, you just take the time you need mate. I got alot of maps, that needs to be working, so I need atleast 1 year to make it all work.

Info about the Paladin:
- The paladin name is Maxwell Tyrosus.
- Maxwell will sound like this in my Campaign:
- In my Campaign, you will be able to customize your character. (Reason why I need 3 great paladin models with cinematic animations)
- The Models appearance will be fine if it's focused around Silver Hand Paladins and the same age. (You already made a Model with a Shield, so that is done)

I hope it is not too much to ask and again, IF you decide to make them, take your time. No stress.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
If you want to do it, you just take the time you need mate. I got alot of maps, that needs to be working, so I need atleast 1 year to make it all work.

Info about the Paladin:
  • The paladin name is Maxwell Tyrosus.
  • Maxwell will sound like this in my Campaign:
  • In my Campaign, you will be able to customize your character. (Reason why I need 3 great paladin models with cinematic animations)
  • The Models appearance will be fine if it's focused around Silver Hand Paladins and the same age. (You already made a Model with a Shield, so that is done)

I hope it is not too much to ask and again, IF you decide to make them, take your time. No stress.
ah, you are the author of that Lordaeronian survivors custom campaign in Reforged?