• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

simplicity rules all

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

simplicity rules all (Map)

Level 2
Im glad to see you've added trees to this version! However, there is still alot to fix with this map. I've tested it again with some friends and found something else that needs to be fixed. Make sure the gold mines for each player are the same distance away from their townhall. The player in the upper left corner of the map is way too far away from the gold mine. You have to make 3 times as many workers to get gold as fast as the player in the bottom left corner. This causes major inbalances because some players start off getting much more money than others. Also make sure the trees are the same distance to the town halls as well. All I can say is keep testing the map for bugs and inbalances and youll do fine. First maps are always a bit difficult to get started. :)