• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Square Selection Circle (Derp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey all. I'm not active, but I'm making a map for fun and the selection circles that are default in Wc3 are bugging me to no end for some reason. I used to be able to make my own, but I've sort of forgotten how, since it's been awhile, and everytime I try to make one it just ends up looking like shite for some reason.

Anyway, I'm basically just looking for a selection square, that is filled in, and rather than bright green, if possible, make it a bit of a duller green. I'll see if I can post some links to a selection circle thing that is similar.

If I do end up releasing the map to the public, which is unlikely, I'll make sure to give you credit. Thanks in advance to whoever sees this and helps out either with the process of making selection circles or makes this thing for me. Either way much thanks kthxbye.

Like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b2/Green_square.svg but you know, nice lookin'.

Level 25
Well here's a selection square completely filled in. The PSD is all set to be edited if you wanted to change it. A darker background = a darker selection circle which can actually become black. That actually gives me ideas for my own map I'm working on :xxd:

Attachments

• SelectionSquare.jpg
    SelectionSquare.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 110
  • SelectionCircleSmall.blp
    7.3 KB · Views: 61
  • SelectionCircleSmall.psd
    30.8 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.