• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Simple Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi, I was looking for a simple circle on the site but I couldn't find one!? I want to use it for a range indicator.
So I'm asking here, can someone make a simple circle (white).
Like the picture, the selection circle that she has!

Attachments

• dota-2-enchantress.jpg
    dota-2-enchantress.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 43
Level 10
You could try this built-in model UI\Feedback\Target\Target.mdl, although it has a flashing animation.
Yeah I saw that aswell and I used it, but the problem was when it flashed and the circle disappeared.

I just repainted the default selection circle (replaceabletextures\selection\rangeindicator.dds)
Thanks, but I need an mdx model to use on the dummy unit.

Level 14
Yeah I saw that aswell and I used it, but the problem was when it flashed and the circle disappeared.

Thanks, but I need an mdx model to use on the dummy unit.
1678225431580.png
1678225445016.png

Made two versions:
First one is with the white rangeindicator I overpainted put on a plane and the other is the Target suggested by Planetary without the flashing effect.

Attachments

• rangeindicator_white.mdx
    1.4 KB · Views: 5
  • rangeindicator_white.dds
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • Target_No_Blinking.mdx
    1.4 KB · Views: 7
Level 23
Idk try this (made out of 1.26 selection circle, removed color animations so it's just white). This one doesn't need importing any textures.
Edit: edited, removing "use color" checkmark didn't work for some reason so had to clear the color as well.
Nevermind I now see it's already done in the other thread.

Attachments

• selectioncirclewhite.mdx
    4.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.