• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello Hivers!

I have four simple requests. Rep and credit will be given for each and every one =)

1) Resurrection effect (that golden pillar falling from heaven) recolored to dark red with some black perhaps

2) Villager skin - a simple recolor: black clothes, gray skin. [DONE!]

3) A head attachment (fitting for a villager) - a hood with black mask on the face (similar to that wizard model General Frank used to have on this site). Also, a fitting portrait.

4) Before the purge, there was a model on THW, the fangy face from Battle Roar effect, detached and rigged as a buff. If anyone knows where to find it, I'll be grateful. [found elswhere]

Ty in advance =)

Last edited:
Level 9
I think I can try 2), it's easy.
Working on it. :)

EDIT: For the villager, do you want all clothes to be black, including boots? Also, there are two villagers. Do you need one of them in special, or it does not matter which of them is retextured?

Regards

Level 15
I need the beardless villager (the one used for many-animation villager models).

Well, maybe not all black, but it must be all dark and gloomy. Boots included.

Level 9
Does this work for you? The beardless villager (I suppose this is the villager you were talking about) with black clothes and gray skin.

capde.jpg

It was very easy. I did it very fast, but if you need more contrast, if you want me to change the darkness of some of the clothes, or whatever, just say it.
I have more than enough time to make changes to this. ;)

Maybe you know this already (probably), but the path where you have to import the skin is "units\Critters\VillagerMan\VillagerMale.blp".

Regards

Attachments

• VillagerMale.blp
    62.3 KB · Views: 65
Level 2
About the first one - the caster effect (with the archangel-a-like thingy) or the target effect (the actual "heaven sent pillar" or smtn xD)?
And the skull face buff - one like for instance the horseshoe buff from Scroll of Speed? I mean overhead one? Also color preferences? xD

Level 15
the pillar thingy, not the archangel

I actually found the face buff on different site, forgot to edit it.

Level 2
I'm not satisfied with the result, but I can't find a non-flat black ribbon which I'd prefer to use in here >.<.. also the default circles seem odd to me, pick one.. or none xD
Oh, also... I currently can't test it ingame, so tell me if there's anything wrong with them, if you actually decide to use any.

Attachments

• ResurrecttargetRedish.mdx
    22.9 KB · Views: 71
  • ResurrecttargetRedishVamp.mdx
    22.9 KB · Views: 59
Level 15
it doesn't work for some reason =/
the actual pillar isn't visible, the circles aren't too

flat black would look fine, imho.

Level 2
Argh.. awkward... I have to go for a while now, so I'll have to check it later. Excuse me for wasting your time at the moment -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.