• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Simple Model/s Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi, in a map im making the units can build gates but i want them to be able to build both vertical and horizontal and i am unaware of any triggers or other methods of allowing this apart from editing the model. All i require is the models below rotating 90 degrees (clockwise) so that existant doors will face to the left when opening. I will be very grateful to all who do this for me and you will be credited. To make sure that only one of the same gate is done please post which gate/s you will do so that others can choose from the remaining.

P.S id do it myself but 1. i dont have 3dmax 4 and 2.when i convert the mdl to obj, although it shows it in the converter (conv to obj), maya (the program i use) does not open it and i do not know why because it has managed to open others that have been converted.

The model paths in aphabetical order are:

Doodads\Cinematic\SargerasGate\SargerasGate.mdl
Doodads\Cityscape\Terrain\CityEnteranceGate\CityEnteranceGate.mdl
Doodads\Dungeon\Props\Forcewall\Forcewall.mdl
Doodads\Dungeon\Terrain\DungeonPorticulisGate\DungeonPorticulisGate.mdl
Doodads\LordaeronSummer\Terrain\BigElfGate\BigElfGate.mdl
Doodads\LordaeronSummer\Terrain\ElfGate\ElfGate.mdl
Doodads\LordaeronSummer\Terrain\Gate\Gate.mdl
Doodads\LordaeronSummer\Terrain\IronGate\IronGate.mdl

Thankyou to the person/s who accomplishes this task for me, as i have already said you will be credited and your name/alias may appear in either this map or a campain which is also in development.

Chao-KO-
(Chaos Knockout)

Status
Not open for further replies.