• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Attachment request: SHield on bacl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So i'm working on my map Kingdoms and Nations RP and i'm wondering if anyone can do a simple model/model re-adjustment

Im hoping to do pavise crossbowmen units but I dont think there are any shield on back attachments, can anyone redo existing wc3 model (maybe the dryad shield) to go on the units back horizontally or just make a simple wooden board that can go on a units back?

Or a link to an existing good back shield would be nice lol

Pavise Crossbowmen: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...1hI9bEPI9ayGDCuI9vEE-D4CWK-QLVSTwxJq8u7Vz0i_Q

Level 5
I did a simple geo edit, but I first need permission from Kitabatake to give the model to you as I do not currently have permission to edit it. I'll get it to you as soon as I get this permission.

How's this?
1Utlrwo.png

Level 2
Status
Not open for further replies.