• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Silent Village

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Silent Village

Description
The village is very quiet not coming out the house because the bandit trying hiding night shadow. Some wizard heard he can be control by the dragon, sasquatch and golem beware the wizard that control the creep. Also i heard the villager there black roost can be found out the right top mountain. but sign say "beware the dragon" is very extreme caution territory the dragon.

Neutral Passive
6 Goldmine start out both 15000 amount gold
2 Tavern
1 Goblin Merchant
1 Fountain of Health
1 Marketplace
1 Black Dragon Roost

Secret place
There is 2 secret can be found out.
First there middle way the tree cut path can be found out troll camp and bandit guard gold. And there cut way secret path lead fountain of water but beware some murloc.
Second the black dragon can be found right top mountain. But four item drop black dragon
1 artifact, 1 power up, 1 gold coin and 1 bundle of lumber
Note: This kind like little secret bonus thing

196901-albums4297-picture40672.jpg

So enjoy my map

Keywords:
Melee, Silent, Village, Silent Village
Contents

Silent Village (Map)

Reviews
14:55, 24th Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: / Comment
Map can't be approved as melee because you missed few things:
1st. Item drops must be fixed (example only 1 creep near starting location drop item, to make it worse - Artifact)

2nd. Map isn't symmetric, if we look at blue player he will be able to defent from ground attack easily, he can destroy trees between 2 closest gold mines and make strong base there, more harder for red to do so, impossible for teal! Also teal is connected to them both, but read and blue don't...

3th. Terrain is average, but it must be improved, add more doodads, use rise and lower tool more! Tiles could be improved as well!

Level 4
Map can't be approved as melee because you missed few things:
1st. Item drops must be fixed (example only 1 creep near starting location drop item, to make it worse - Artifact)

2nd. Map isn't symmetric, if we look at blue player he will be able to defent from ground attack easily, he can destroy trees between 2 closest gold mines and make strong base there, more harder for red to do so, impossible for teal! Also teal is connected to them both, but read and blue don't...

3th. Terrain is average, but it must be improved, add more doodads, use rise and lower tool more! Tiles could be improved as well!

1st. yea i going to fix not artifact for start location thx lot

2nd. well blue one impossible defend well base but i dont idea, well true kind little impossible teal and red unshare atk gold, yea blue tying ignore 1, gold mines mountian but ai do not that

3rd.Terrain well good enough, you want add more path blocker and tree too,
that enough rise hill and low hill no more, well good enough

Well thank comment for that even my brain getting hurt :(
second made kind little hard understand that

Moderation

Silent Village
Created by UuiX25 ; Uploaded by: UuiX25

I explained already what's wrong with map:

but map wasn't fixed ↓
Uploaded:03:47, 15th Jan 2011
Last Updated:03:47, 15th Jan 2011

Please if you decide to improve map just update this one and send message to us, we will unlock thread for you once again!
Map status: Rejected

Broken Rules:
/
Thread Cleaned:
/