• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Silent Night [1.2]

178091-albums2336-picture46473.png
tumblr_lkvmc6jSPj1qiq96ko1_500.jpg
tumblr_lgj2j4IT8x1qh71uoo1_400.jpg
About
Enter the beautiful world of Ponyvale and play as a pony, or transform your human character into one if you so desire and protect your beautiful world from the silent night!
Play as Hevar, a man who helps people forget their past and enter the mysterious world of the Dark One and solve the mystery of everyone's fear.

Features

*Ride a pony
*Custom pony cam!!!
*Maek custom pony items with pink recipes

*Dark Storyline
*Puzzles
*Mysteries
*Third Person Camera
*Corrupted world

Screenshots
101903d1305486389-silent-night-puzzle-horror-silentnight1.png

101906d1305486389-silent-night-puzzle-horror-silentnight4.png

101907d1305486389-silent-night-puzzle-horror-silentnight5.png

178091-albums2336-picture50660.png

178091-albums2336-picture50659.png

Videos (outdated)

Credits

Eusira
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
shamanyouranus
JetFangInferno
Pyramidhe@d
Ultimate Terraining Map
Hellish Hybrid
Hawkwing
Tenebrae
RightField

Changelog

1.1:
*Add a 'tip' command
*Fixed the 4 spirits puzzle
*Minor changes
1.2:
*Tree size changes
*Fog changes

Not protected

Keywords:
puzzle, horror, map, vengeancekael, kael, plasmon
Contents

Silent Night [1.2] (Map)

Reviews
14:59, 9th Sep 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved
Level 20
Oh and of course, get ready for at least 10 updates, cuz you know, it's me, Kael.

Picture 1.
I didnt know where to go after the gate/girl part. So I just ran in circles and then found a small gap between the woods and I got outside the "area where you should be". So I was outside. I found Elves, Archmages, Taurens and High Elf (player's waifu?). But the waifu was controllable so I took her with me. Then I started to find clones of myself as you can see in the picture. And from the minimap you can see where I have been wandering.

Picture 2.
So I managed to kill the hero by running in the circles with her waifu.

Picture 3.
But he could still move with arrow keys even if he was dead...

Picture 4.
After some more circles I saw cinematics showing nothing else than houses and stuff. Then this screen.

Picture 5.
After that my camera got unlocked. So I moved it to another clone of my hero and used him to pass some kind of maze. And yes I had to use iseedeadpeople at this point because it was impossible to pass it with the current camera angle. And then I found some dead guy. Pushed him into energy thingy hoping that he would die but no he didnt. Then I quitted. :c

Also.

I didnt see any pony on the way.

**** you.

Oh god I'm gonna worship you from now on, that was amazing.

So after entering the right pass and hitting the pedestal with your spear, you ran into that area, after the cinematic you had to drop the potion at the fire place to make a fire and then you would've proceeded to the next area as intended.

+4 rep for making my day, I love you.

Attachments

• wat1.png
    wat1.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 221
  • wat2.png
    wat2.png
    2 MB · Views: 199
  • wat3.png
    wat3.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 178
  • wat4.png