Showdown in the Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
k thanks for the suggestion Vengeancekael

{EDIT}
redscores it is my own idea I made a Different map with it and some different skills and stuff not the pudge war map where you can find each other by just hooking the other side of the area and im still puting some more differences to make it more original

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
redscores it is my own idea I made a Different map with it and some different skills and stuff not the pudge war map where you can find each other by just hooking the other side of the area and im still puting some more differences to make it more original

Damn, dude. Punctuate your sentences. Anyway, to answer your questions. Yes it is very unoriginal. Just the idea sounds pretty amateurish. "Pudge of Hunting", how can I take that seriously?

Also, I read your recruiting post. My honest, honest, honest opinion, for you, is to learn some triggering, terrain, spell design, or A.I. You're never going to find people willing to do all these things for you, while you have fun with the easy stuff (creating units and items).

You're especially not going to get the help you need without showing a sense of dedication toward your project. Explain more about your map. From what I can tell, you pick one of three heroes then walk around a forest farming creeps until you kill the enemy team.

You've really got to excite people to make them want to help you.

Level 5
Damn, dude. Punctuate your sentences. Anyway, to answer your questions. Yes it is very unoriginal. Just the idea sounds pretty amateurish. "Pudge of Hunting", how can I take that seriously?

Also, I read your recruiting post. My honest, honest, honest opinion, for you, is to learn some triggering, terrain, spell design, or A.I. You're never going to find people willing to do all these things for you, while you have fun with the easy stuff (creating units and items).

You're especially not going to get the help you need without showing a sense of dedication toward your project. Explain more about your map. From what I can tell, you pick one of three heroes then walk around a forest farming creeps until you kill the enemy team.

You've really got to excite people to make them want to help you.

K sorry I'll change the names of the heroes and the other stuffs too.But can you atleast give some suggestions for the game cause that's the reason I posted it in the idea factory

Level 4
I'm not really sure what to suggest, because I'm not really sure what you're trying to create. Like I said, you need to go into further detail on your map.

good luck there on the project!

i suggest you could make more pudge types

my ideas

->Defender
-Meat Hook
-Cannibalize
-Thick Flesh(an ability that allows it's defense to be high)
-Flesh Crush(some ability to attack the enemy with full speed and strength and pierce through it's flesh/armor)

->Corrupter
-Meat Hook
-Cannibalize
-Corruption Hook ( when a creep dies using the meat hook, the creep turns in to a pudge minion)
-Corrupted Armor (has a chance on each attack dealt to the corrupter is deflected back by X%)

hope you like it

Level 9
Ideas:

Fleshripper:

Chain Hook (throws a chain and draws the target to the caster)
Cannibalize
Frenzy
Raged Knock (knocks back a target and dealing damage, adds a stunn effect in 1 sec)

Bloodspiller:

Cleave (rends the target)
Sharp Hook (throws the chain with the hook and swings, adds bleeding effect)
Frenzy
Blood Plague (belchs at a target to add a poison effect)

Belcher:

Meat Hook
Belch Ooze (belchs out a ooze mob, with 35 sec limited life)
Belch Poisonous Pool (belchs out a pool of slime which slows down the players and adds a poison effect (low damage))
Disease Cloud

Level 5
Ideas:

Fleshripper:

Chain Hook (throws a chain and draws the target to the caster)
Cannibalize
Frenzy
Raged Knock (knocks back a target and dealing damage, adds a stunn effect in 1 sec)

Bloodspiller:

Cleave (rends the target)
Sharp Hook (throws the chain with the hook and swings, adds bleeding effect)
Frenzy
Blood Plague (belchs at a target to add a poison effect)

Belcher:

Meat Hook
Belch Ooze (belchs out a ooze mob, with 35 sec limited life)
Belch Poisonous Pool (belchs out a pool of slime which slows down the players and adds a poison effect (low damage))
Disease Cloud

Thanks these ideas gave me ideas that is related to yours.:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.