• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

should they lower wows price to 12$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
eL eM eF Ay Oh.
The price is cheap, get a job. even if it means doing lawns. It shouldn't be reduce, cuzz then blizzard would get shit for money and wouldn't be able to keep their employees to work on the games. so, yaokthnkzbye.

$50 is about fair in my opinion. i mean there are four discs just to install the game. luckily none of those four are required to play the game.

Mecheon is talking about the payment plans. you can pay 13.99 every month, 12.99 every three months, or 11.99 every six months. anyone with a brain and/or a 'play free for 10 days' card will choose the latter.

Level 12
I honestly think people who complain about their price aren't very observant about other MMOs. Runescape is $5 for true membership, but no matter it still the worst MMO I've seen. Guild Wars is free, though I can't say much other than it's WoW competition and very much like Diablo II. And $15 is not a price to complain about.

Of course, if you're still complaining, why not be a Chinease farmer? Who knows? Sell about 1000 gold and yes, you will make profit. It's all about taking advantage of morons. ;)

Level 7
seriously whos stupid enough to not want to pay lower prices. and like it matters if they get a cut in employees, the game will still be ****.

Wow, I know 'someone' doesnt have very much money. And it's not like what I say will matter, if I said 'omfg i am brokezorz! bliz needs to make wow $10 so i can support my family of three and pay off my debt and mortgage ffs and still play my wow.'
$15 dollars isn't bad, everquest of w/e is like, 30 a month. And honestly, can you really not just 'not' play WoW if its so much money for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.