• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Freelangin (i can work for you :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey i'm Recon (Jeremy), I have been doing Graphics, Skins, Templates, Coding, Adverting, Etc. for a long time now.
I'm looking to expand on my customers . I do work for clans, companies, personal sites, and just any and everything else that needs it.
All of my prices depend on the job i am doing, most of my prices are debatable however their are somethat are not.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Graphics

I can make you graphics such as Sigs, Banners (of all kinds), Avatars, and well to sumerize it... all things to do with graphics
Price range tends to be lower for graphcs

Skins

I will make you skins for InvisionFree, IPB, etc.
Prices depend on what type of board you want the skin for, as different boards require different dificulties to do skins for.

Templates

I can either make you a template or have one of my buddies make you a Premium templat, for just about anysite
prices differ.

Coding

I can code your template, a template, add extra goodies to your site etc.
prices differ.

Advertising

I can get you site advertisement viewed more thena 2000 times daily, by high quality sites.
prces differ.

contact me via msn at [email protected]
or via e-mail to [email protected]

thank you,

Recon

*this is an amazing way to gain a more respectable clan*

Status
Not open for further replies.