• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shield

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Se não fala inglês clique
Este é meu segundo ícone, eu posso mudar alguma coisa se necessário depois, é is simples ícone de um escudo feito por mim

ME DE CRÉDITOS SE VOCÊ USAR MEU ÍCONE EM SEU MAPA!

Sinta-se à vontade para editar este recurso para seus projetos, desde que você me credite pelo recurso do qual você o baseou.

A primeira versão do meu ícone de escudo
full

escudo.121308

A versão completa do meu ícone de escudo
262755-290d27f1afc36946c64698010e4fcc9b.jpg

myshield.121307

27/06/2018 - Adicionada uma versão "Lordaeron"
"e uma descrição em português extra"

If you speak english only keep reading:

This is my second icon, i can change something if be necessary later, is a simple icon of a shield made by me

GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE MY ICON IN YOUR MAP!

Feel free to edit this resource for your projects as long as you credit me for the resource you based it from.

The first version of my shield icon
full

escudo.121308

The full version of my shield icon
262755-290d27f1afc36946c64698010e4fcc9b.jpg

myshield.121307

06/27/2018 - Added one "Lordaeron" version
"and an extra Portuguese description"
Contents

Lordaeron Shield (Icon)

Shield (Icon)

Reviews
San
San
The white background is random, the shield lacks of minimal texture to represent an object and proper special effect to use as ability is absence. Check out the tutorials if you wish to learn. 2D Art Tutorials
Level 4
Please add more towards the shield and or details.. it too simple right now and looks like some of these in google.
shield - Google Search
What do you want me to do? I know not what i can do for make this better! Sorry if this sounds rude or something like this.

Edit: I know you've requested details, but which ones?

Edit2: a "Lordaeron" version is sufficient?

Last edited:

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
What do you want me to do? I know not what i can do for make this better! Sorry if this sounds rude or something like this.

Edit: I know you've requested details, but which ones?

Edit2: a "Lordaeron" version is sufficient?

Please edit the first icon instead of adding another one towards it. Also, you need to add more freehand drawing towards it something like this.
BTNShieldOfHope . Its way to simple right now.