• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sheep Island beta 0.2

Map Info:
Sheep Island is a small mini-game with humorous touch. You control one of many sheep on the Island and the objective is to find and fight the other player controlled sheep among the herd.

Features:
- Power-Up Items
- Secret Island Functions (Teleporters; Flight Pads; etc.)
- Killing Spree Level-Up System
- Full Hero Skill Tree
- Easy Hotkey placement

Open Source:
This map is not made un-readable for worldedit, so anyone can open it and look at how it is made. I do not however condone the modification and redistribution without my prior consent.

Credits: All map work was done by me, T-MaN.

Custom model credit goes to:
-General Frank
-Callahan
-Matarael
-Scythy Dervish
-Mc !
-Thrikodius
-Ket
www.hiveworkshop.com

Keywords:
sheep, island, awesome, fun, new
Contents

Sheep Island beta 0.2 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/08 09:28:10 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Status: Approved Rating: 0/5 Rep Received: 0Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and...

M

hive_bigger.png

Date: 2011/Oct/08 09:28:10
Vengeancekael: VM // PM:
Rating: 0/5
Rep Received: 0
Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Other:
If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact
Please read the rules thoroughly: Rules

Comment: [No Rating]
You could also improve the description by using a template.

Level 1
wow this map is cool but i think its too big dont you think? its really hard to play in a few players D: