• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shaman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

Shaman (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 30th of October, 2007 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] The model's textures are bugged. [-] Building, item and unit models must include a camera or a portrait model.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 30th of October, 2007
Approval status: Ignored
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] The model's textures are bugged.
[-] Building, item and unit models must include a camera or a portrait model.

Level 6
good, but the sword, shouldnt it be lower on his hand? i mean, shouldnt the hand be higher on the handle of the sword.

Level 9
its good. fits very well the concept

but just a tip: you can improve it a lot, begin by removing the (i dunno how to call this) the "lower cape (cloak, robe?)"

because if he is meant to be a warrior this cloak, robe, cape WHATEVER, will bother him while he runs toward his enemies

not quite clear but you got the idea Pins...

Level 3
its good yes the shield is backwards but you gave it a new look very nice for a first time i want to get the unwrap modling thing but its too much

Level 1
hm... when i put this model into my map, it was pretty much a black shaman, dressed in black, holding a black shield, with a normal sword and no legs/hip, and a red line on his head and arms (player color)...
and i don't htink i did anything wrong when importing the model