• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Shadowmoon Clan attack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Shadowmoon Clan Attack is my 2nd map my first one sucked p.s the map is very hard

You are controlling the forces of the Shadowmoon clan as you try to defeat the undead army

also if Nerzul dies youll get Teron Gorefiend

Keywords:
Orc
Contents

Shadowmoon Clan attack (Map)

Reviews
19:58, 19th Dec 2013 Orcnet: This

M

19:58, 19th Dec 2013
Orcnet: This
Hell_Master;2450109 said:
Looks much empty kind of a map, let me guess... you didnt even bother to decorate the map itself making the terrain itself worth the map? So first to do is to make the terrain better than this. It is quite not that empty but the decorations/doodads used gets too much repetitive and I do think Lightnings are unecessary to be spammed.

And the map is too much open making it bad. Better put up some creep camps for creeps to stay and also Gold Mines to lay not just staying at a location that is so open. Creeps are not that many and you could have added more on the empty spots and you should not just put some creeps and some stuffs on random places but think of the map's symmetric also for it is essential for a greater map though there are also some good map that is not symmetric though this is not one of those called greats and it needs much work.

Lastly, Miscellaneous stuffs, Creeps have no item drop of some sort which is essential even for an altered melee map and in the first place, this is not fitting for an Altered Melee due to not enough changes done to be approved. You still have a long way of approval and so this should stay first at the Map Development to be reworked and submit here when done and is up for a one shot approval. Map Section is not a place for WiP maps by the way.

Level 30
Looks much empty kind of a map, let me guess... you didnt even bother to decorate the map itself making the terrain itself worth the map? So first to do is to make the terrain better than this. It is quite not that empty but the decorations/doodads used gets too much repetitive and I do think Lightnings are unecessary to be spammed.

And the map is too much open making it bad. Better put up some creep camps for creeps to stay and also Gold Mines to lay not just staying at a location that is so open. Creeps are not that many and you could have added more on the empty spots and you should not just put some creeps and some stuffs on random places but think of the map's symmetric also for it is essential for a greater map though there are also some good map that is not symmetric though this is not one of those called greats and it needs much work.

Lastly, Miscellaneous stuffs, Creeps have no item drop of some sort which is essential even for an altered melee map and in the first place, this is not fitting for an Altered Melee due to not enough changes done to be approved. You still have a long way of approval and so this should stay first at the Map Development to be reworked and submit here when done and is up for a one shot approval. Map Section is not a place for WiP maps by the way.