• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ShadowInfernal

Keywords:
shadow infernal elemental
Contents

ShadowInfernal (Model)

ShadowInfernal (Model)

Level 6
Only thing that downgrades this IMO is the size. But I'm not being mean to your rating because of that :p

Level 2
OMG!! Its SOOOO dissapointing to see such an awesome model, download it.....and then having it not work properly!! Can someone please help me with this?

(I followed the instructions in the Tutorial) Thanks very much! :grin:

Level 3
Great model, but there are to many things to import.... cant find out how to make it work

Level 1
Ah this is very cool work!
Could you help me with something? I have problems editing the infernal.mdx... I use warcraft3 model editor, and I can't find a way to re-color neither the fingers (which are in original, bright green), nor the little flames linking the body parts together (which are green) on the infernal. I see that you found a way to change them, and I'd be very grateful if you'd give me some advice.
Thank you!

Level 3
I think the eyes should be a different color...some type of red. The purple just doesn't look intimidating enough for a creature of this type! 4.5/5

I think the eyes should be a different color...some type of red. The purple just doesn't look intimidating enough for a creature of this type! 4.5/5

Dark purple is more of an undead/evil color, and does look intimidating and very fitting with shadow. Red would make it look more like blood, hell, demons, rather than shadow, grave, undead. I say stick with purple.

Fud

Fud

Level 3
600+kb on a pure black skin... 1/5... seriously shades of black... all u needa do is use editor to replace greens with blacks and done. how did u waste that much space.

Level 2
I already have it set up that way, but it still won't work. I was hoping that there would be some other thing that wasn't covered in that, though. Oh well.
If you copied and pasted the paths from the readme file, they contain forward slashes instead of backslashes, which can cause errors. I changed them to backslashes and everything worked properly.